Our terms and conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they apply to your access and use of our website, and the supply of information and services by us to you through our website. You are responsible for bringing these terms to the attention of anyone who may access the services or information on our website as a result of you.
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not authorised to use this website.
- You may print or save these terms and conditions for your future reference.
- When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating electronically and therefore we will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website, unless you instruct us otherwise.
- All content of this website (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software) is, unless specifically stated otherwise, protected by copyright or similar ownership rights. It cannot be reproduced other than by downloading and viewing on a single computer and/or printing a single hard copy, for private purposes only. It is not to be otherwise reproduced, transmitted, made available on a network or used to create derivative works without our prior written consent. All rights are reserved.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks shown on our website are, unless otherwise specified, our trademarks or licensed to us. No rights are granted to use any of them without our prior written consent.
- This notice is made on behalf of CJR Fabrication.
Data Protection and Privacy
- You agree that the contact information you give us can be stored and used by CJR Fabrication in connection with the sharing of information about the business.
- CJR Fabrication shall take all necessary steps to ensure that personal information or marketing information pertaining or relating to details provided by you which comes into their possession or control shall not be:
- used or reproduced in whole or in part in any form except for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions.
- disclosed to any person not authorised by you to receive it; or
- altered, deleted, added to or otherwise interfered with (except where expressly permitted by these terms and conditions).